|“||"Axel is a very mysterious individual when it comes to paintball. People say his uncanny ability to blox people flawlessly is a result of hacking. He denies any accusation of the kind."|
- Axel's Jury Rigging description
|Life Points||60 HP|
|Fire Rate||2 Shots/s|
|Cost|| 0 Credits
Axel is an exclusive sniper who can only be used if the player bought the mystery box gamepass for 400 Robux.
Axel is a white male who wears a grey baseball cap, a textured rusted grey bandanna covering his mouth, a brown and grey jacket buttoned up with only one button, a grey sweater underneath, dark slacks, and black shoes. His look was based off Aiden Pierce from Watch Dogs.
- Axel never unscopes to reload. This was inspired by the Team Fortress 2 weapon, Hitman's Heatmaker.
- However, after the character update, Adriel shares this feature.
- Axel does 80 damage on quick-scoping which is enough damage to kill almost all snipers, excluding a higher-level Walther.
- Like most snipers, Axel is vulnerable to ambushes. In close-range situations, he has a very low chance of survival.
- Find places where you are covered, yet can see far and wide. This makes it easier for you to prevent enemies from advancing, forcing them to take a detour.
- Beware of counter-snipers and riflemen. No matter how good of a camping spot you have or how many bodyguards you have, your protectors cannot prevent quick death on headshot or few accurate rifle shots without obstructing your own view.
- As expected, zoomed in headshots are a key mechanic to all snipers.
- Get used to leading your target. Despite the great projectile velocity, it does not hit your target instantly. It is immune to damage drop and gravity, however.
- Don't use Axel if you are playing on touchpad devices. You cannot access your scope, so you are unable to take advantage of headshots and damage increments.
- Since Axel doesn't unscope for reloads, he doesn't have to worry about usual snipers' quick-scope distorting glitch.
- As of the current update, Axel cannot be bought by any means (along with Adam).
- Axel's paintball picture depicts him holding a tablet. Aiden Peirce from Watch Dogs, the video game character in which Axel is based off, uses his tablet to hack, which further implies their connection.
- His fire rate was once 0.5, but got changed in the December update.
- Axel might as well have the illusion of infinite ammo, as his fire rate matches a Shotgun's normal fire rate (As well as Julie's Former Fire rate in-fact), and has 1 shot per clip.
- If there is an excuse for this being false, is that Axel does not possess infinite shots because he is in the Sniper Class.
- The other excuse is that he does not have a silent reload. (Which Ben still has despite his long reload.)
|Mad Paintball Characters|
|Shotgun class||Anna • Beast • Ben • Billy • Cupcake • Hans • Helen • Kat • Lara • Nemo • Nick • Nico • Summer|
|Rifle class||Blaze • Chazz • Cliff • Henry • Jimmy • Martin • Noob • Peter • Shedletsky • Susan • Tom • Tony • Tyler • Zero|
|Sniper Rifle class||Adriel • Angel • Axel • Drew • Flinn • Harry • Julie • Keith • Red • Signe • Walther|
|Minigun class||Adam • Dennis • Duke • Gordon • Jack • Kelgo • Lilly • Sergei • Spike|